1. QUY ĐỊNH KHI ĐĂNG TIN TẠI DIỄN ĐÀN THẢO DƯỢC QUÝ
    + Nói Không Với Đăng Bài Trùng Nội Dung, Sai Chuyên Mục Đăng Tin
    + Khác Tiêu Đề Và 30% Nội Dung Tin Đăng
    + Không Trái Với Thuần Phong Mỹ Tục Và Quy Định Của Pháp Luật VN...
    BQT Sẽ Banned TV Và Xóa Tất cả bài viết mà không cần báo trước...

Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Juve Stabia, under 2.5 goals

Thảo luận trong 'Tin Tức' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 31/7/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia ngày:
    6/5/20
    Bài viết:
    18
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Web:
    Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Juve Stabia, under 2.5 goals
    1. After 37 rounds, football tips Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 11 wins, 10 draws, 16 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

    [​IMG]

    2. After 37 rounds, Juve Stabia got 11 wins, 8 draws, 18 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Juve Stabia got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cosenza Calcio 1914 1.08-0.5/1-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.33%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 87 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 19 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 49.43%; Draw win rate: 21.84%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Over odds win rate: 50.57%; Draw odds win rate: 4.60%; Under odds win rate: 44.83%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.30-3.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: free soccer daily tip Cosenza Calcio 1914(53.5%), Draw(26.6%), Juve Stabia(20.0%)
     
: FGJGFJ

Chia sẻ trang này